Ingredients: pumpkin, apple fiber, Egyptian fennel, organic agave inulin, organic ginger
- Promotes stool quality & consistency.
- Pumpkin & apple fiber for diarrhea/constipation.
- Supports proper digestion & bowel health.
- Prebiotics to support natural intestinal flora.
- Ceylon cinnamon promoting healthily blood sugar levels.
- Supports healthy annal glands.
- Use as a food topper or as a healthy treat!
0 - 25 lbs = 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon
25 - 50 lbs = 1 - 2 Tablespoons
51 - 75 lbs = 2 - 3 Tablespoons
75 - 100 lbs = 3 - 5 Tablespoons
100+ = 5 - 6 Tablespoons
Ex./ A 25 lb dog would get 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Latte mix blended with 3 oz of warm water
(1) Whole Spray Dried Goat Milk Super Snouts goat milk is sourced from free-ranging, grass-fed USA goats. It is high in calcium, and far better absorbing than a supplement. Goat milk is also high in selenium which is a key component in immune system functionality.
(2) Pumpkin Sourced, grown and dried in the USA. It is rich in immune boosting nutrients such as alpha and beta carotenes, fiber, vitamins C, E & K, potassium, magnesium, and pantothenic acid. Pumpkins are also high in iron.
(3) Apple Fiber Sourced, grown, and dried in the USA. It is the broom of the lower intestine and colon. Apple fiber is an excellent source of vitamin C and potassium. It is a soluble fiber that works to support and maintain lower bowel function. Apple fiber maintains healthy intestinal balance by cleansing the intestinal tract like a little broom ridding iota build up and toxins. Improving digestion will enhance nutrient absorption and waste elimination.
(4) Organice Agave Inulin Inulin is an organic pre-biotic fiber also known as a fructan. it is made up of long and short chain oligosaccharides and polysaccharides. The agave plant contains the highest amount of inulin. It is non-digestible which allows it to pass through the small intestine directly into the large intestine and colon where through fermentation becomes healthy micro flora. Here it acts as a food source for the good bacteria in your pet's gut.
(5) Ceylon Cinnamon This is a digestive aid helping to delay the gastric emptying process so your pet better absorbs nutrients. It also can help regulate and support healthy blood sugar levels.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before giving supplements to your pet.